As of May 1, 2019 there will be a charge of $250 for a 30 day position ad posting on the AVDC website. The fee will be waived for Diplomates of the AVDC if they are personally posting with their personal contact information listed.
The following language will be edited for ad posting:
The term veterinary dentist may be used only to refer to AVDC board certified veterinary dentists. For individuals that have completed a residency, the term “board eligible” or “board qualified or credentialed” are unacceptable. For residents that have completed an AVDC residency the term is “seeking veterinarians that have completed residency training (NSS, SA, Equine, or Dual).”
Upload and pay for your ad:
Posted: March 19, 2020
If Oral Health is your chosen path,
then NorthStar VETS is the right destination.
NorthStar VETS®, is seeking a full-time, board-certified or residency trained VETERINARY DENTAL SPECIALIST to expand its growing facilities throughout New Jersey. As a world-class leader in veterinary emergency, trauma, and specialty care, our standards are very high. We believe that a true work-life balance leads to professional fulfillment. By investing in our team, we ensure that employees are empowered, challenged, and appreciated along the way.
NorthStar VETS® is:
• A VECCS®-Certified Level I Facility
• An AAHA® accredited referral hospital for over 12 years
• Award-winning (Practice of the Year)
• Privately owned for over 20 years
• Feline Friendly Gold Level Practice
• Fear Free Certified staff members
• Pioneering procedures and clinical trials
• A dedicated learning environment
• 18 comprehensive referral services
• Deeply established in multiple NJ communities
• 33,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
NorthStar VETS® team members enjoy increased job satisfaction through: a veterinarian tuition reimbursement program, continuing education support, exceptional employee benefits, and a generous compensation package. The ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to perform at their highest level, welcomes a large and varied caseload, and enjoys sharing their expertise with others.
For confidential consideration, please contact Daniel Stobie, DVM, MS, DACVS at (609) 223-1510 or email your CV to DrDStobie@northstarvets.com
Posted: March 12, 2020
Join the team at Dallas Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery!
• We have fun at work!
• Signing Bonus $50,000
• Salary $180,000 +
Dallas Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery (DVDOS) is currently seeking a 3rd board-certified veterinary dentist or veterinarian that has completed residency training to join our expanding privately owned dental practice in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex, currently serving 2 locations.
DVDOS moved in 2018 to the newly constructed Animal Emergency and Veterinary Specialty Center in Grapevine, TX. The 2nd location in Lewisville, TX is at another large multispecialty hospital, Center for Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Care. Within the two hospital locations, we have a collaborative relationship with internists, criticalists, surgeons & rehabilitation, avian and exotics, ophthalmologists, and dermatologists. Both locations have the high-tech equipment to provide the state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment for our client’s furry family members.
DVDOS doctors are supported by an experienced team of customer care specialists, licensed veterinary technicians, a dedicated anesthetist and an exemplary management team. We support strong relationships with our referring doctors and offer frequent small group CEs to nurture current and build new relationships.
Opportunities for CE and professional development are encouraged and provided. In addition to standard benefits of medical, vacation, CE and 401(k) employer contributions up to 6%, all members of our team participate in our profit-sharing plan.
• A competitive salary and benefits package can be expected annually of approximately $180,000.
• Base annual salary of $150,000 + bonus up to $30,000.
• Signing bonus: $50,000
• Partnership in the future can be discussed, if desired, as well as future ownership opportunities. Neither is required for employment.
As a doctor owned practice, we encourage a collaborative atmosphere where feedback is supported without the multiple layers of corporate bureaucracy. We provide flexible scheduling and support work-life balance.
Please contact Debra Nossaman, DVM, DAVDC at Debra.Nossaman@DallasVeterinaryDentistry.com or 817.431.8451.
Visit website at www.DallasVeterinaryDentistry.com
Posted: March 2, 2020
MedVet is seeking Dentists
MedVet is seeking Dentists (board-certified or an individual who has completed dentisty residency training) to join the teams in our Dallas, TX hospital, and our Pittsburgh, PA hospital. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospitals offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare teams includes great clinical service team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful dentistry service.
• Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
• Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
• Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
• We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
• Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
• MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
• Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
• MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE andhelp you pursue your Passion.
English is the official language of AVDC. All documents, forms and examinations provided by AVDC are written in English, and all materials submitted by applicants and residents are to be written in English.
Use of Specialty Titles: The AVMA Principles of Veterinary Medical Ethics state: It is unethical for veterinarians to identify themselves as or in any way imply that they are members of an AVMA recognized specialty organization until such time as such certification has been awarded. AVDC has adopted the Guidelines for Use of Specialty Titles, prepared by the American Board of Veterinary Specialties of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
By signing the AVDC Training Program Registration form, an individual submitting an application for registration of a training program acknowledges that s/he may not use the terms ‘board eligible’, ‘board qualified’, ‘veterinary dental specialist’ or ‘veterinary dentist’, and may not make or imply any connection with AVDC until such time as the individual passes the AVDC examination and is awarded the AVDC Diploma.
The registration of an AVDC training program of an individual who is not in compliance with the policy stated above may be terminated by AVDC, in which case the individual will not be permitted to complete the AVDC credentials and/or the examination procedures, and, when appropriate, the circumstances may be reported by AVDC to the individual’s State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.