It is our goal to provide our veterinary colleagues resources to help educate their clients about the importance of annual veterinary dental care and choosing a professional dental cleaning over the anesthesia free dental cleanings that pose a risk to their pet’s long term oral health.
You are welcome to download an print any of the following pet oral health information sheets to distribute in your animal hospital, or you may also make them available as downloads to your website.
- What is Pet Periodontal Disease?
- What is a Professional Veterinary Dental Cleaning?
- What is an Anesthesia Free Dental Cleaning?
- What are the Risks of Anesthesia Free Dental Cleanings?
- Reasons not to Choose an Anesthesia Free Dental Cleaning
- Questions to ask Your Veterinarian about Dental Cleanings